Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find out if there are other 2020 owners who are feeling unappreciated by Hyundai because we bought before February and are therefore excluded from this generous offer?

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
315 Posts
Looking to find out if there are other 2020 owners who are feeling unappreciated by Hyundai because we bought before February and are therefore excluded from this generous offer?
I didn’t check all models, but prices went up by $250 in early January on the palisade and sonata at least. Probably other models too. In other words, this free maintenance isn’t really free. But if you bought in January at the new price (check your window sticker, not the date of purchase), then I think you have a reason to be upset by this. If you bought before the price hike, I wouldn’t worry about it.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I had a free service on the Tucson. I actually didn't even use all of them due to the crappy service they did. I'll do it myself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The price increase really really influenced the choice, but in general, it still remains a priority for many, as far as I heard from the conversations.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts