Hyundai Forums banner

Free K&N intake for 2018-2020 Elantra’s

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SJ408 
#1 · (Edited)
Mods if this isnt allowed, feel free to delete but this is more me just trying to pass on a free intake system and possibly strut bars to other members as I’ve been able to do twice in the past on both my 2018 2.4L and 2019 Sonata 2.0T. Im not sponsored or paid to do this.

K&N is looking for test cars to R&D/test fit intakes and/or strut bars/etc. Contact is in the image below. I believe they only give it to the first contacts but it wouldnt hurt to try. Tell him Matthew N. referred you.

How it works is you contact, they’ll verify for you to come in, bring your car and they’ll test fit parts. If it fits, you keep it. If it doesn’t they R&D the parts on your car for a few days, give you a free rental in the meantime, then you come back once they’re done. 6-8 weeks later they contact again saying the parts are done. You come back, they test fit one more time, and you go home with the parts.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.