Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My 2012 Sonata was totalled. I have the manual left over from the car, and reluctant to just throw it away. If someone here wants it then PM me and I'll send it to you.

Daniel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Daniel, Hi, I’m new to this site so I hope I am doing this correctly. I just bought used a2012 Hyundai Sonata unfortunately there is no manual. I tried downloading 2010 manual I found but it was close to 500 pages. If yours is still available I would love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That would be greatly appreciated. I love manuals and I'm really wanting to learn what all this great car has to offer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daniel, Hi, I’m new to this site so I hope I am doing this correctly. I just bought used a2012 Hyundai Sonata unfortunately there is no manual. I tried downloading 2010 manual I found but it was close to 500 pages. If yours is still available I would love it.
PM me

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just to add I would prefer if you paid shipping -- but the manual itself is free.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would, however my eyes get strained quickly trying to read a lot from screens. That's why I was trying to find a physical copy of the manual

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

My 2012 Sonata was totalled. I have the manual left over from the car, and reluctant to just throw it away. If someone here wants it then PM me and I'll send it to you.

Daniel
Not sure how to PM someone but I would love to have it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts