Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
QUOTE (v33sonata @ Dec 15 2010, 03:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=380226
I like the white car and red led halo's. Dont liek the int. but why waste the time turbocharging a 4cyl? someone needs to do a turbo a v6....it will probly be me.
As soon someone develops a tune program and puts it in a commercial programmer, I would like to do a turbo install.

·
Banned
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE (v33sonata @ Dec 16 2010, 12:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=380324
well at least I still have the fastest sonata lol
hahahahahaha your post actually made me LOL so hard! im sorry to break your dream but i go down to korea quite frequently cuz i have relatives down there... and i am actually a member of the korean NFclub (sonata tuning club since the tuning scene on our NF sonatas is soo big in korea) and visited couple meets while i was down there...

you really have no idea how much whp people with boosted 2.4 thetas are pushing with their 6spd manual trannys... mostly 300+whp, you probably have the "fastest" sonata in north america (cuz the modding scene with the sonata is not that big here) but your magnaflow y pipe, diy cold air intake, obx crank pully, batterly relocation and whatever small cosmetics upgrades you have done cant even come CLOSE to the work done in korea

·
Premium Member
4,860 Posts
QUOTE (downhiller88 @ Dec 16 2010, 12:56 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=380349
hahahahahaha your post actually made me LOL so hard! im sorry to break your dream but i go down to korea quite frequently cuz i have relatives down there... and i am actually a member of the korean NFclub (sonata tuning club since the tuning scene on our NF sonatas is soo big in korea) and visited couple meets while i was down there...

you really have no idea how much whp people with boosted 2.4 thetas are pushing with their 6spd manual trannys... mostly 300+whp, you probably have the "fastest" sonata in north america (cuz the modding scene with the sonata is not that big here) but your magnaflow y pipe, diy cold air intake, obx crank pully, batterly relocation and whatever small cosmetics upgrades you have done cant even come CLOSE to the work done in korea

and lastly.. you have tinted headlights... common lets be real here

p.s: can you please please pleaseeee stop spamming on my thread? your gonna get this one locked again.. im pretty sure everyone knows you have apparantly the "fastest" sonata so if you want to randomly bring out that subject create your own thread... and you call yourself a mod? please..

I am not spamming on your thread. Actually yea they do turbo the 4cyl there but they are barely putting out the numbers the v6's are if I remember correctly not I have not looked into this in a few years so you might be right with the 300+ HP. If you keep your threads on topic they will not be locked. I am going to watch this thread closely. Consider this your warning.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
WOW!, Those crazy Mofos from Korea are 6 steps ahead of us. I love the pic of the black Sonata with the 20's and "push to start" button. Where can I get those diablo side view mirrors? ****, that car looks juicy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts