Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined the Hyundai forums in an attempt to enhance my very limited knowledge of Hyundai cars and the AD Elantra two litre non GDI engine.
My car is now five months old and without problems.

In the short time of being on this forum, I have viewed many posts most of which are from very well informed people who tend to give factual answers rather than hearsay and opinions based on straight out bullshit.

We are all entitled to an opinion but even opinions require substance, if a person does not like brand “X” then fine explain in clear terms why and please do not use racial abuse or stereotype people.

It is important that this forum continue with informed and helpful information and a “big thanks” must be given to those on this forum that provide such information.

I leave you with the following though from my many teachers and trade instructors, There are no stupid questions just stupid answers.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I joined the Hyundai forums in an attempt to enhance my very limited knowledge of Hyundai cars and the AD Elantra two litre non GDI engine.
My car is now five months old and without problems.

In the short time of being on this forum, I have viewed many posts most of which are from very well informed people who tend to give factual answers rather than hearsay and opinions based on straight out bullshit.

We are all entitled to an opinion but even opinions require substance, if a person does not like brand “X” then fine explain in clear terms why and please do not use racial abuse or stereotype people.

It is important that this forum continue with informed and helpful information and a “big thanks” must be given to those on this forum that provide such information.

I leave you with the following though from my many teachers and trade instructors, There are no stupid questions just stupid answers.
Great post!

·
Registered
844 Posts
...There are no stupid questions just stupid answers.
What my professor used to say (tongue in cheek) was, "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking questions." :harhar:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I bought an ix35 2012 after, 100 miles on the oil warning light, the car works perfectly but the light does not go out?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts