Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! So I bought a 2003 Elantra GT Hatchback in January of 2007. Great car, still kinda miss it. I started working at a BMW dealership as a lot attendant that fall and fell in love with the early 90's 5 series. I found one on craigslist in near perfect condition and I just had to have it. The comparison to my Elantra is worlds different. However, as time has gone on, I have realized how much work it is to maintain these cars and also how much money it takes (which I don't really have, being 24 and working a part time job). Anyways......I have always loved the 4G Sonata, ever since my friend worked for a Hyundai dealership and let me sit in it. We even drove one to Seattle when he did a dealer trade. I love the way they look, and they are just perfect for me. Not to mention extremely comfortable on long trips. Next Spring, I will most likely sell my BMW and go back to the Hyundai world (most likely a Sonata). I'm going to wait until 1. I am 25 for insurance reasons, and 2. until my only ticket goes off my record. Just wanted to say hi and that I might be back. I'll most likely spend a lot of time researching the 4G Sonata so i know what to expect. If I decide to go the Sonata route, the interior has to be black. No question about it. I LOVE the black interior. It will either be a 2007 or 2008. Ok thats all. Sorry for such a long hello...lol. Andy

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
:00000732:

Don't be a stranger, now. :grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts