Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the 2.0T SFS - which have 19" wheels. My 2005 Jeep that I traded it had 235/65/17 winter tires, which I still have - and they're a perfect fit for the 2.4 SFS 17" rim...

SO, for those of you with the 2.4 / 17" wheels - and have upgraded them - would you mind posting what you bought with a photo or two?
I'd like to see what other have done. I've looked at tirerack.com because you're able to see what the rims look like on the SFS before you buy them - and I've got a couple I like.
Also, if you're looking to sell your stock 17" rims - let me know - I might be interested.

Thanks.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i picked up a set of tires on rims from tire rack - could not order online because my vehicle does not have tps so just called and it went smooth and a week later picked them up at the borderstore. oh yah i downsized from 19 to 17 - can't seem to remember how to attach a pic

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Click the back "post reply" button at the bottom left coner of the thread, then on the next window, attach a photo with the paperclip

·
Registered
222 Posts
Can I ask why you downsized? I'm looking to upsize. Hoping it would improve the ride. The factory wheels on the 2.4 Canadian version look just awful I can't wait to get something that doesn't look like there covered in breakdust. The Factory tires a pretty cheap as well. The SFs ride is to sloppy for me, hoping a better tire and bigger wheel would make a diff '

1 - 5 of 5 Posts