Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car and Bike show in Springtown, Texas. June 6th (Sunday) 1st and 2nd place trophies for 17 car categories (don't ask me cause I don't know them all). This is NOT strictly OLD cars. This is open to ANY car. $10 Entry fee, or you can just come and watch and have free BBQ Lunch on us. Got kids? Bring them too. Be nice to see some of the Hyundai/Kia guys over in my neck of the woods for a change! Love to see you there.

See the Flyer for more detailed information and numbers to call with questions (or you can text me and I'll see if I can answer them)

Also, the Bike show is open to Foreign and Domestics, Harleys to Crotch Rockets. Bring everyone you know!

Outreach of Love Church
3591 E. Hwy. 199
Springtown TX 76082
817-221-2983

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hard to beat. Free BBQ dinner, cars, bikes, people, bounce houses for the kiddos, Former Dallas Cowboy. Should be interesting.

There is also a church service starting at 10am (car show is 1pm-5pm) in which Duke Preston of the Dallas Cowboys will be speaking and there will be prizes given away during service, like a round of golf for 4 to Tour 18, a $250 gift card to Cabela's, and some other stuff. I believe that there will be stuff randomly given away during the car show as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts