Hyundai Forums banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
i also got an email today that it has been shipped, with tracking. i am still wary, because it is like getting something for nothing. a LOT of something for nothing

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
346 Posts
i also got an email today that it has been shipped, with tracking. i am still wary, because it is like getting something for nothing. a LOT of something for nothing
It’s real. The check was from Hyundai directly and cleared with no issues.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata SEL Plus
30 Posts
While I followed your link through Allstate, which worked, today I got an Email from Amica, my insurer, offering same Bonus Drive. Seems they've teamed with many carriers.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
mahalo to bill fletcher for posting this. i got mine yesterday, and had the bank confirm it is good. added it to the free stimulus money. i am a big fan of free money. and it looks like we may be getting another stimulus check.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Submitted my application April 8 and received the check today May 18. It took USPS 10 days to deliver a priority 3 day envelope from MI to TX - not so good.

·
Registered
35 Posts
@Crusin That means from submission to it being mailed out was 1 month + 10 days to receive.

Mine got submitted on the 25th of April. So in theory I should have tracking this coming Monday.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts