Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
346 Posts
So are they basically selling the information you provide to companies such as banks, credit unions, insurance companies, etc...?
No, I don't believe they do. I've not received any more emails or mail since getting my check from them. It's just an incentive program.

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
85 Posts
So are they basically selling the information you provide to companies such as banks, credit unions, insurance companies, etc...?
You can read the privacy policy on this page: BonusDrive

About half way down the page it says the following:
Information Sharing

Occasionally, BonusDrive may share your personally identifiable information or other sensitive information with third parties in order to execute transactions or provide you with services, products or offers you may be interested in receiving. In each case, the reputable third party that receives your personally identifiable or otherwise sensitive information will agree not to use or disclose such information except to help us provide the services, product or offer to which information relates before receiving, using or creating personally identifiable information. If the third parties are our employees or agents, these are authorized members of our workforce who have attended training on privacy and confidentiality requirements.

We may also share certain anonymous or aggregated data with third parties in connection with the operation of the Site so long as such data does not contain identifying, sensitive or regulated information about any individual unless we receive permission to do so. The third parties engaged to deliver services with or for us have or will agree in writing to maintain your privacy and the privacy of the information we provide them with at least the level of protection set forth in this Policy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I did read that and it makes sense. Was curious if others came away with the same impression. So long as the information is protected and used in the manner they say it is everything appears straight forward.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I received an email earlier saying my application was approved and that I would receive my check in 8-10 weeks. Hopefully yalls application gets approved as well!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I received an email earlier saying my application was approved and that I would receive my check in 8-10 weeks. Hopefully yalls application gets approved as well!!
I just received my approval as well... And to keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope.... In 8-10 weeks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have only received the below so far. Hopefully I will receive one similar to you guys soon!

Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment.
Once approval is obtained, we will send you an email with that information. If the manufacturer does not approve your application, we will contact you to resolve the issue.
IMPORTANT: To ensure you receive future updates from us, please add “[email protected]” to your email contact list.
Our next email update will be sent to you after we have feedback from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Received this e-mail yesterday.

This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.

We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.

Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!
I also have Progressive. This "should" even apply to leases. The salesman gave me this info and "whispered to me" my sister (who was turning in her old Sonata 2017 lease for a 2020 Tuscon same day I bought my car) can also get the bonus. She DID and is also getting the bonus. We applied for this mid February.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Can confirm. I got $500 back.

Go through Allstate BonusDrive - you don't have to be a member to qualify.
thanks, picking up my new 2019 leftover sonata sport on monday, will check it out

·
Registered
65 Posts
Probably a method by which Hyundai is giving you a rebate incentive thru a 3rd party. Though this was given to me practically after the deal was sealed on the car and not mentioned during the process.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
i reluctantly applied for this, and supposedly it is on the way. however, from the day we got the acceptance, our robocaller has blocked several calls each day. one today came from overseas, and nomorobo does not block overseas calls, only usa.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
i reluctantly applied for this, and supposedly it is on the way. however, from the day we got the acceptance, our robocaller has blocked several calls each day. one today came from overseas, and nomorobo does not block overseas calls, only usa.
I haven't received any robocalls, nor any increase in my spam/email.

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
346 Posts
I haven't received any robocalls, nor any increase in my spam/email.
No issues on my end either. No change in quantity of spam, via phone or email.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts