Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went through Allstate website.... So not sure what will qualify someone. This on top of the $1200 rebate for being a returning customer, is pretty nice!

·
Registered
2020 Sonata Limited (Stormy Sea)
95 Posts
I went through the Allstate link above. It doesn't ask you for proof. My actual insurance is Progressive (which showed up in one list during the signup process, but wouldn't show up in the final page...weird)

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata Limited
85 Posts
You can read the terms and conditions on this page: BonusDrive

Towards the bottom of the page it says the following:

No quote or purchase of insurance necessary. Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer.

·
Registered
2012 Sonata 2.0t Ltd & 2020 Palisade Ltd
346 Posts
Just saw that and finished filling it out. Glad you guys figured it out. Now let's hurry up and wait and see if a check arrives!
Yes that is what I meant by saying go through Allstate because you don't have to be a member.

My check took around 10 weeks to arrive.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata SEL Plus (+Tech Package)
417 Posts
I'm too late. The first three weeks in January are greyed out. Or at least, that's what I assume that means.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Older than 2 months and Hyundai Circle for me...
Too late for me as well, as I purchased in December.
I am, however, going to contact my insurance company since we are all "stay at home" until the foreseeable future. My teen isn't driving anywhere for at least another month. That's got to be at least $100 if I take him off our policy for that period of time. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just received this.
Your application has been reviewed by a BonusDrive representative and so far, so good! We will now be sending your information to the vehicle manufacturer who will review and approve your payment.
Once approval is obtained, we will send you an email with that information. If the manufacturer does not approve your application, we will contact you to resolve the issue.
IMPORTANT: To ensure you receive future updates from us, please add “[email protected]” to your email contact list.
Our next email update will be sent to you after we have feedback from the manufacturer.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
well dayum. i also applied, and we did have allstate, but i cancelled a couple of days after the purchase and we are now with a different company. one can only hope

1 - 20 of 66 Posts