Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear seat on the passenger side wont fold down... I dont feel the mechanism release when I pull the lever... can anyone help with this? I have my trunk sealed off because I have two 15z so I cant get to it via the trunk... I need to fix this because I am demoing the subs to sell em on Saturday... any advice is appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I wonder if there's a lock somewhere that's preventing you from pulling the seatback release? I think there's another seatback release on the back of the seatback that lets you release the seatback from the trunk but you'd have to remove your sub first. Can you remove one sub and get your hand in there?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could try... I have the subs firing inside of the cabin but I have L brackets mounted to the floor of the trunk to keep the box from sliding around that are easy to get to... I didn't even think of that... thanks... ill let you know if it works

·
Registered
467 Posts
This happened to me once. There's a lock on the inside of the seatback that is accessed through the trunk, if memory serves. Something in the trunk must have bumped it.

EDIT -

Yes, I'm correct. The owner's manual would have given you the solution.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts