Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wired up a relay plugged the the drl/high beam line to a fused hot lead from the battery. connected that to the fog lights to get them running with the drls. great because the fog lights can still turn on/off when in low beam headlight mode. no factory wires cut. just a few taps put in.

now... just to get some led corner light into the fog light housing. hate that unused area. bad design there

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
QUOTE (gregd71 @ Nov 17 2010, 03:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372500
I wired up a relay plugged the the drl/high beam line to a fused hot lead from the battery. connected that to the fog lights to get them running with the drls. great because the fog lights can still turn on/off when in low beam headlight mode. no factory wires cut. just a few taps put in.

now... just to get some led corner light into the fog light housing. hate that unused area. bad design there

Now you just need to figure out how to set it up so I can use my fogs with parking lights without having the drls on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (fdnj48 @ Nov 17 2010, 11:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372644
Now you just need to figure out how to set it up so I can use my fogs with parking lights without having the drls on :thumbsup:
yeah, thats a little bit more tricky, as the drls stay lit in parking light mode. would need to hook up a relay that works backwards and has the parking lights kill the drl line when they come on. then another to activate the fogs. then another to kill the first one when the headlights come on, or you have 2 hot lines to the fogs at the same time.....

forget it dude. your car looks good like it is now ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can you post lightbulb size you used for the foglights? I bought H8 led's for my car, but they don't fit foglight housing:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts