Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just took delivery of a 21 Tucson Ultimate a few days ago. Love it, but disappointed in the fog lights - not LED and not very bright. Don't seem to do much to illuminate the road ahead. Not a huge deal, given the headlights are pretty good. But, can the OEM fogs bulbs be replaced with LED bulbs?

Thanks!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yes, I did it on my 2021 Ultimate. Got the LED replacements from Amazon, many to chose from, just waited for a lightning deal and good reviews.
TUINCYN H11 LED Fog Light Bulb, 3600 Lumens H8 H9 H16(JP) Extremely Bright CSP Chip 80W 6000K White Halogen Fog Light Replacement, CANBUS Free DRL Driving Light, Pack of 2
This is what I bought, and they are bright.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Hi, just took delivery of a 21 Tucson Ultimate a few days ago. Love it, but disappointed in the fog lights - not LED and not very bright. Don't seem to do much to illuminate the road ahead. Not a huge deal, given the headlights are pretty good. But, can the OEM fogs bulbs be replaced with LED bulbs?

Thanks!
Your 2021 ultimate comes with LED for lights. Did you try them in foggy conditions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I did it on my 2021 Ultimate. Got the LED replacements from Amazon, many to chose from, just waited for a lightning deal and good reviews.
TUINCYN H11 LED Fog Light Bulb, 3600 Lumens H8 H9 H16(JP) Extremely Bright CSP Chip 80W 6000K White Halogen Fog Light Replacement, CANBUS Free DRL Driving Light, Pack of 2
This is what I bought, and they are bright.
OK, thanks. It doesn't look easy to get at the fogs. How did you replace the bulbs?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your 2021 ultimate comes with LED for lights. Did you try them in foggy conditions?
OK, mayabe they are LEDs. They are not very bright nor very white. We have not had fog conditions since I took delivery. There just isn't much illumination to my mind.

·
Registered
456 Posts
OK, mayabe they are LEDs. They are not very bright nor very white. We have not had fog conditions since I took delivery. There just isn't much illumination to my mind.
Fog lights suppose to be yellow.

·
Registered
905 Posts
This is what I replaced mine with:

bright, matches the LED headlights, and so far hasn't crapped out. You will need to get under the vehicle, remove the entire lower cover, reach up on either side, unplug and swap out bulbs. Took me about 30 minutes from start to finish.

2021 Ultimate.

·
Registered
8,536 Posts
Both my cars have HIDs in the fogs, wired through a switch to run whenever the key is on, independent of other lighting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts