Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
I got a set from ebay for $59.
Just not plug and play, you will have to tap them into the low beams. Tapping into the low beams, the will not turn off when high beam is turned on and may not be in accordance with local laws if enforced. But either way they can be found on ebay at a low price

·
Registered
120 Posts
I just got my kit from shark racing but haven't had time to install it. someone did a write up here on pulling the airbag and steering wheel for the new light stalk.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I got a set of L.E.D fogs and wired then to the drl and they cost me $10.00. There is a wholesaler near be that sells then and tons more cheap. Took me 30 mins to install and wire and done.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I guess you can call them what you want, but IMO those are not FOG lights like I think the OP is talking about. Most places market those as LED DRLs and are added in addition to the normal FOG lights.

Larry

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i luv the import shark one because u can have a switch but my problem is idk if i want to spend $250 just for fog lights I'm probably going to check with my local hyundai dealer see what buying and installing them would be and if they are more expensive ill probably go the import shark direction

1 - 10 of 10 Posts