Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think my fog lights are working...

The SE cars are supposed to have them right???

I haven't looked into it yet, just parked in front of a store window and was trying all the light settings and I don't think the fogs work...

Car has 331 or so miles on it so I hope this is not signs of what to expect from my little "Blue Bulgogi Burner"

·
Registered
475 Posts
Are you turning on the switch on the left side of steering wheel? It's integrated with the light switch, next to the light switch
it's the fog light switch...you rotate up and they come on. Yours might set to off..

·
Registered
475 Posts
Yeah forgot to mention that...
Headlights have to be on in order for the foglights to be on. If you have it at just the parking lights, they won't come on.
Or you can rewire them, which I will, to turn them on and off seperately from the switch

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I don't know what happened, I thought I tried the switch in ALL positions... then I wondered if maybe the car had a sensor that could tell it was BRIGHT daylight or something and wouldn't turn on... in any case I tried them tonight at the mailbox and they do in fact work so who knows... dang NOOB!!!

·
22,793 Posts
I don't know what happened, I thought I tried the switch in ALL positions... then I wondered if maybe the car had a sensor that could tell it was BRIGHT daylight or something and wouldn't turn on... in any case I tried them tonight at the mailbox and they do in fact work so who knows... dang NOOB!!!
Noob? Don't be so hard on yourself. :laughing: New car, new gadgets? It's called "sensory overload." Happens to the best of us! :wink2:

Just wait until you read thru the manual and find yourself thinking, "Wow, it also does that?"

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been infatuated with the cruise control... my daily for the last 10.5 years has been a Mazdaspeed Protégé so it not having cruise control and this car having it has been a weird difference...

·
Registered
274 Posts
I've been infatuated with the cruise control...
Ever since my first try of a car auto-throttle, I've made certain each car has had one. The Sonata's has been exemplary, holding indicated speed, not creeping faster, or slower, increasing or decreasing speed in one MPH per click increments, and so far, handling at least non-steep inclines without needless downshifting. It's great! Enjoy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts