Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 6000k Hid Pure White and i bought 6k Led Color changing turn signal and i also have Led DRL hopefully 6 k as well. what would you guys do? Would you put in Led Fog or another set of hid 6k

·
Registered
264 Posts
QUOTE (purelimted @ Sep 27 2010, 04:09 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=359059
I have 6000k Hid Pure White and i bought 6k Led Color changing turn signal and i also have Led DRL hopefully 6 k as well. what would you guys do? Would you put in Led Fog or another set of hid 6k

I havent tried the HID fogs, but i have 6k leds in there now. they are a little more blue-ish than my 6k headlights, so i might switch to 5k fogs. if you decide to go with the LEDS, let me know... I'll give you a good deal if i switch mine. i posted pictures in another topic, if you didnt see it already:

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/t53324-led-fog-lights.htm

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you install from bottom by splash guard? those 2 trap doors i read about in another post under each foglight?

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE (purelimted @ Sep 28 2010, 05:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=359427
Did you install from bottom by splash guard? those 2 trap doors i read about in another post under each foglight?
Yes, I jacked up the car alittle for more clearance and removed 2 plastic pushpins. From there I was able to pull back the plastic shroud just enough to get my hands up there. Laying on your back looking up you can see the fog lamp bulb. Pulled out halogen bulb and replaced with HID kit h8. I ziptied the ballast to the fog light housing because I didn't see any other good place to mount it. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks buddy, Well i instlled a Philips 6000k (CANBUS) i was afraid i was gonna see the error light on my dash. but the fog i just order philips 6000k without CanBus. Hope i don't have a problem. As for DRL i have led and parking light which stays on with headlight i bought v-led 6000k color changing blinker so hopefully all match up.

fogs & headlights & parking/blinker

·
Registered
670 Posts
QUOTE (purelimted @ Sep 28 2010, 05:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=359435
Thanks buddy, Well i instlled a Philips 6000k (CANBUS) i was afraid i was gonna see the error light on my dash. but the fog i just order philips 6000k without CanBus. Hope i don't have a problem. As for DRL i have led and parking light which stays on with headlight i bought v-led 6000k color changing blinker so hopefully all match up.

fogs & headlights & parking/blinker
I have 6K lows and fogs without canbus and all seems to be OK. I ordered from HIDkit.com.

·
Registered
90 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts