Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Searches have returned very little on the GL model, and a bunch of the GLS in terms of fog light replacement. What I want to know is whether any of these beautiful aftermarket fog lights can be installed on the GL trim level.

I believe I read a thread where someone was trying to do this on an Accent, and it required that they also replace the whole paddle to include one that has the switch for the fogs. If anyone has some more insight into this for the E that would be excellent.

Really enjoying reading and seeing all of these gorgeous cars. If I weren't newly engaged I'm sure I'd be trying to implement some of these mods. Who knows though, still plenty of time for me and my new 2013.

Thanks!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Other than using a kit which looks stock and replaces the stalk, another option would be to purchase an aftermarket fog light harness whereas you would mount a switch under or into the dash. The instructions are pretty simple to follow and should be all inclusive with switch and relay. You may have to buy a pigtail connector to plug into the OEM fog lights though.

·
22,788 Posts
Really enjoying reading and seeing all of these gorgeous cars. If I weren't newly engaged I'm sure I'd be trying to implement some of these mods. Who knows though, still plenty of time for me and my new 2013
Rome wasn't built in a day, son. You'll get your opportunities. It took me 14 months to get mine the way she is now. I'm still thinking of stuff to do, albeit small stuff. Nothing major.

A lot of those months was "me" getting off high center and making the decision to proceed with the plan(s).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts