Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i've looked around quite a bit for this and haven't found any clear answers. i was wondering if anyone had a good guide to replacing the stock Fog Light bulbs. is it a must to remove the bumper? if so does anyone have a guide to remove the bumper? or at least location of all the bolts?

all i've really found are ppl installing fogs into their accents. no real bulb changes lol

·
Registered
810 Posts
1. Lay down.
2. Reach under bumper near fog light.
3. Place hand on fog light bulb socket - there is a wire attached to it.
4. Twist.
5. Replace bulb. Follow instructions on the back of the package if necessary.
6. Put bulb in the fog light.
7. Twist.
8. Retract hand.
9. Get up.

Repeat steps for fog light number 2.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha awesome. i would have just checked if that was possible before posting this, however we have a crap load of snow up in montreal at the moment so i didn't want to freeze my *** off!

thanks!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Yes, not necessary to take off bumper to remove the bulbs.

However FYI hmaservice.com lets you set up a free account for access to their hyundai service manuals. There is info on how to remove the bumper in there should you need to do so.

I had my bumper taken off in 5-10 minutes following their information, super easy!

·
Registered
810 Posts
QUOTE (funk18 @ Dec 14 2010, 07:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=379919
hahaha awesome. i would have just checked if that was possible before posting this, however we have a crap load of snow up in montreal at the moment so i didn't want to freeze my *** off!

thanks!
Mwaha. Mods, I think my guide should go in the guide subforum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts