Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my first post so be nice :D
i was driving my hyundai today back from college and my tyre started spinning as the car is so light, this usually happens to me because the accelerator is so sensitive. but when i got further up the road i noticed i had a flat :/ but no puncture :s, i just wanted to know if this has happened to anybody els , we got the tyre checked and theirs nothing showing any weakness, so i was wondering if this has happened to anybody els?
thankyou :D
Dave

·
Registered
121 Posts
My nearside rear was flat but had no puncture or damage, I put it down to the little shi.... children that roam the streets all night.

Tyres being let down was pretty common at my college a couple years back especially when its cold/wet

·
Registered
855 Posts
QUOTE (DaveNe @ Nov 25 2010, 04:24 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=374743
hey my first post so be nice :D
i was driving my hyundai today back from college and my tyre started spinning as the car is so light, this usually happens to me because the accelerator is so sensitive. but when i got further up the road i noticed i had a flat :/ but no puncture :s, i just wanted to know if this has happened to anybody els , we got the tyre checked and theirs nothing showing any weakness, so i was wondering if this has happened to anybody els?
thankyou :D
Dave
Some (not so) bright spark has let your tyre down Dave.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts