Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I have 2010 hyundai accent GL 4 DOOR 4 CYL.. i'm just wondering where i can find the flasher relay...
cause when im turning left and right signal the light is steady and not blinking.. even my hazard lights on but not blinking.. thank you

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
Hello guys, I have 2010 hyundai accent GL 4 DOOR 4 CYL.. i'm just wondering where i can find the flasher relay...
cause when im turning left and right signal the light is steady and not blinking.. even my hazard lights on but not blinking.. thank you

Hazard & Flasher is an integrated assembly (refer to connector M21)

Both unit in 1 box

Attachments

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
pictures of flasher relay for hyundai accent 2010.. i can't find it
Re-read post number 2 very slowly

Based on Hyundai pic and note attached, you going to have to do a little look around under dash to locate M21 and the little black box associated with it

·
Registered
17,554 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
i'm just wondering where i can find the flasher relay
According to the web site where I get most of my technical information (ebay), the flasher relay is mounted to the rear of the dashboard fusebox....see below.

The hazard relay that's inside the ICM is just used for flashing the lights when you lock/unlock the doors with the alarm remote. It doesn't actually have anything to do with the turn signal circuit.

Flasher relay is in this area on the opposite side of the fusebox -->

Attachments

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
According to the web site where I get most of my technical information (ebay), the flasher relay is mounted to the rear of the dashboard fusebox....see below.

The hazard relay that's inside the ICM is just used for flashing the lights when you lock/unlock the doors with the alarm remote. It doesn't actually have anything to do with the turn signal circuit.

Flasher relay is in this area on the opposite side of the fusebox -->
Made me go back and look at ETM,, I missed the notation on page for w/burglar alarm.. it use the ICM for turn signals best I can see,, T/S switch wire to that M21

Non-burglar diagram shows flasher relay as an internal function of your pictured junction box via IP-N & IP-K

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts