Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HI,
just got my new tuscon.... very happy. but I need to fit my cd changer that i had in my santa fe (sony). does anyone know where to fit it... any good ideas so that I dont clog up the boot space?

I also need to change the hyundai speakers to my jbl ones... any ideas how to do this.. the santa fe was **** to change speakers, both door and especiall the back.

any suggestions how to get out the old ones really appreciated

cheers
Neil

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have some photo's of someone who installed a Ford Navigation system in the Tucson if that will help you see what's behind the dash.

The install area is standard DIN, which means you should be able to fit what you have there.

Speakers... I plan on installing Polk speakers when I get my Tucson (I have them in my Corolla and they sound great with my Alpine)

You might be able to get some assistance from Crutchfield (www.crutchfield.com) regarding adapters, etc. to assist in your installation needs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info, it would be good to see whats behind the dash!

I think I wait and see how you get on with the speaker change. (actually the stock
ones dont sound too bad). At least its not like the santa fe where the speakers were buried in the boot!. I looks like the whole door panel needs to come off to change the speakers, so I will wait till someone posts some tips!

thanks
neil

Originally posted by lbocean@Dec 3 2004, 09:03 AM
I have some photo's of someone who installed a Ford Navigation system in the Tucson if that will help you see what's behind the dash.

The install area is standard DIN, which means you should be able to fit what you have there.

Speakers...  I plan on installing Polk speakers when I get my Tucson (I have them in my Corolla and they sound great with my Alpine)

You might be able to get some assistance from Crutchfield  (www.crutchfield.com) regarding adapters, etc. to assist in your installation needs.
[snapback]3277[/snapback]​

1 - 3 of 3 Posts