Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checkin in, had the car for about a year now. looking for the right set of rims and the rear garnish has since been blacked out.

Took the photo during a camping trip in sequoia. Pulled over for a piss and snapped a photo while i was at it. crappy iphone photo with instagram filter... more pics to follow

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
I find it funny you are always surrounded by pickup trucks in North Hollywood CA.
Where are the Lambos? LOL

Welcome BTW!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome, car looks good! Send me those tail lights if you ever get bored of em :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome aboard mate! That beaut looks like mine!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I find it funny you are always surrounded by pickup trucks in North Hollywood CA.
Where are the Lambos? LOL

Welcome BTW!
those were taken outside of my job, its an aircraft maintenance facility. i actually saw an F40 on the street the other day ( theres a ferrari racing shop around the corner from my job)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
welcome welcome, like the first pic as well. Me want those tails... but can't get the smoked ones here unless I wanna pay $500 USD for the supposed "import" ones which prolly will be the Eagle Eye ones that you get for $250 - -ll
i paid just under 300 total on ebay from a place here in california somewhere... they look good but they done have the inner light bar. would have been nice to have but i can deal with it. especially since the stock ones dont extend to the inner light either.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since you guys liked the first one heres another with the lights on and no instagram filter... but **** does that rear garnish look weird chromed.... the plastidip does it justice these days.

·
Registered
480 Posts
@bigboomer, actually jugs got done posting pics on more dipping, I plasti dipped my grill today, and did my roof and trunk lid chrome strip and rear H emblem 2 weeks ago. I love how it looks, with the rims roof and now the grill, it all flows now looks really good. I'm gonna put up a better pic tomorrow.
Oh yeah thanks for the compliment on the wheels, bought them from a fellow member on here.
I love your taillights!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts