Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I went into advance auto next to my apartment and they were having a 50% of sale cuz their moving so I got that 8-week tire shine, going test and I gave my car her first wax. I am hoping waxing it all will help keep the bugs at bay on the front of the car

·
Registered
285 Posts
so I went into advance auto next to my apartment and they were having a 50% of sale cuz their moving so I got that 8-week tire shine, going test and I gave my car her first wax. I am hoping waxing it all will help keep the bugs at bay on the front of the car

Well dressed wheels and tyres are essential for a good overall look. Good job. You may find 'Bug Barricade' useful. Check: www.griotsgarage.com.

·
Registered
2018 Sonata Limited 2.0T (Mfg:11/09/17)
398 Posts
ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINTED-Sp...856022&hash=item520c958f78:g:a8EAAOSwHuha6hIb

they also have their own website sportwing.com or something like that

thanks btw
Purchased mine also from Sportwing via ebay. The style's complementary to the 2018 silhouette, the color matching is perfect, and the install was quick and simple. Only problem is the trunk lid is now heavier so I'm using the bungee cord trick until I can remove and heat-twist the torsion rods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts