Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I changed to AMSOIL at 1500 miles on the Sonata with their Ea Nano Fiber Filter and 5w30 oil.

All I can say is quiet...the engine is much more quiet from valvetrain noise...I was amazed. IF your worried about engine noise (i wasnt since its a DI engine) this is the ticket.

As well as this oil has more resistance to heat and EGR blow by so it should as well help in the DI EGR issues on the intake side.

Anyway..if someone is interested in getting AMSOIL for their cars PM ME.

·
Banned
7,070 Posts
QUOTE (thehun @ May 27 2010, 08:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=326893
Well, I changed to AMSOIL at 1500 miles on the Sonata with their Ea Nano Fiber Filter and 5w30 oil.

All I can say is quiet...the engine is much more quiet from valvetrain noise...I was amazed. IF your worried about engine noise (i wasnt since its a DI engine) this is the ticket.

As well as this oil has more resistance to heat and EGR blow by so it should as well help in the DI EGR issues on the intake side.

Anyway..if someone is interested in getting AMSOIL for their cars PM ME.
Why is it we have all these members praising AMSOIL, and 9 out of 10 of them then say this. Remember conducting unauthorized Business here
is prohibited!

·
Banned
630 Posts
never used Amsoil in my life but I've heard nothing but good about it...but the $9/quart price completely kills it for me...I won't buy Royal Purple at $7/quart....

maybe if the price came down to a realistic match with Mobil 1 or RP's sale pricing I'd be down to try a case or two

1 - 5 of 5 Posts