Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys , its all done. I got my New Sonata SE with nav/sunroof package in venetian red. I originally wanted whit, but when I saw this in the sun. I fell in love. I got the car for 25,000 OTD with 7 oil changes, and if i give them all 10's I get 7 more. After visiting 6 dealers, it was the best I could do. They even gave me what I owed on my elantra plus 500 dollars on top. So I ended up with equity On a car that bluebook had at 3900. Im so loving the car !

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you got a good deal. Interesting about the oil changes. I think there was a question in the survey about whether any of your answers were persuaded.

I gave all 9's because I really was pleased with the whole experience but more that I'm one of those that never gives the '10'. Yes, even my wife is only a '9'... :whistling:

·
1,914 Posts
Congrats on finally getting the car! The red is the best color for the SE in my opinion. I remember a few weeks ago you had a problem with the Elantra...I'm guessing things turned out ok and it was something simple?

Enjoy the car!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Congrats Merf and :00000732: to the Sonata family. I think the red looks awesome for the SE right behind silver of course. I think you'll be plenty happy that you bought the 2.4 over the turbo. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ Dec 4 2010, 10:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377015
Congrats on finally getting the car! The red is the best color for the SE in my opinion. I remember a few weeks ago you had a problem with the Elantra...I'm guessing things turned out ok and it was something simple?

Enjoy the car!
it came on 2 more times but when i would disconnect the battery, it would reset. so thats what i did before i went in..lol

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
QUOTE (BiGMERF @ Dec 4 2010, 09:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377005
Well guys , its all done. I got my New Sonata SE with nav/sunroof package in venetian red. I originally wanted whit, but when I saw this in the sun. I fell in love. I got the car for 25,000 OTD with 7 oil changes, and if i give them all 10's I get 7 more. After visiting 6 dealers, it was the best I could do. They even gave me what I owed on my elantra plus 500 dollars on top. So I ended up with equity On a car that blue book had at 3900. Im so loving the car !

CONGRATZ!!! good deal. oh for that survey, i gave em all 1's i hated my sales man, he was a ****, but then again i told him how to do his job every step of the way and when he started up trying that whole "sales man" crap I walked into the GM's office and bitched. :grin: "whats the problem now...." lol

I would NEVER want to sell a car to someone like me. Im a ****... lol

oh and PLEASE follow regular maintenance based off of the dam schedule in the back of the manual, dont let the dealer rip you off. a 15,000 mile service here includes 400 dollars of **** you don't need.... they tried to rob my brother on his 2010 sonata.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Alright!! I am glad everything worked out. Now let the Modding begin. My dealer offered me my first service for free in exchange for 10's on the survey.

·
1,914 Posts
QUOTE (BiGMERF @ Dec 5 2010, 12:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377035
it came on 2 more times but when i would disconnect the battery, it would reset. so thats what i did before i went in..lol

lol :whistling: ..what they don't know doesn't hurt you. Don't forget to change your profile.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
QUOTE (Joeeey @ Dec 5 2010, 06:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377062
Alright!! I am glad everything worked out. Now let the Modding begin. My dealer offered me my first service for free in exchange for 10's on the survey.

yes sir! I dont think I can start modding yet, since im leaving to nyc in about a week and a half and wont be here to receive packages. I was thinking of ordering a spoiler off of shark racing but im worried the color they have for red wont match. Mines is venetian red and the red they have is remington red.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hmm..a 2011 Venetian Red SE with Sunroof and Nav....where does that sounds familiar from?!?!

CONGRATS! Looks like you did REAL good on your deal. Even better than I, but then again, I live near Chicago, so Im not complaining.

Make sure you post some pix soon since I will be seeing my car surrounded by snow for the next couple of months.

·
1,914 Posts
QUOTE (BiGMERF @ Dec 5 2010, 09:29 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377076
yes sir! I dont think I can start modding yet, since im leaving to nyc in about a week and a half and wont be here to receive packages. I was thinking of ordering a spoiler off of shark racing but im worried the color they have for red wont match. Mines is venetian red and the red they have is remington red.

Those korean colors are not the same color as the US. We are putting spoilers on some of the Sonata's we have on our lot. Our supplier is selling them to us cheaper because he can only get them in white and black. All of the other colors are different. We just have our bumper guy paint them to match.

Here are 2 pics of my car with the spoiler.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
QUOTE (HyundaiLvr87 @ Dec 5 2010, 11:45 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377098
Those korean colors are not the same color as the US. We are putting spoilers on some of the Sonata's we have on our lot. Our supplier is selling them to us cheaper because he can only get them in white and black. All of the other colors are different. We just have our bumper guy paint them to match.

that car would look sick with

TINTS!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

thanks for telling me, that changes things

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

HyundaiLvr87, ya gotta remove that dealer decal on the R/S trunk lid.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

hook us up!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
QUOTE (BiGMERF @ Dec 4 2010, 10:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=377005
Well guys , its all done. I got my New Sonata SE with nav/sunroof package in venetian red. I originally wanted whit, but when I saw this in the sun. I fell in love. I got the car for 25,000 OTD with 7 oil changes, and if i give them all 10's I get 7 more. After visiting 6 dealers, it was the best I could do. They even gave me what I owed on my elantra plus 500 dollars on top. So I ended up with equity On a car that bluebook had at 3900. Im so loving the car !
I got my 2011 Hyundai Sonata GLS w/Popular Equipment Package for 17,925!!! take it back and come to louisiana and buy another one :D

·
1,914 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts