Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, nothing major but it seems like any Azera mods/design changes are few and far between. I found a set of Infiniti G35 wheels that I liked. They had rash but I always wanted some Bronze rims so I refinished them. The wheels did not need any spacers, bolted right on. (5x114.3 bolt pattern) Just had to grind down the hub center a bit. While I was at it, I went for the metallic orange on the calipers. I also blacked out below the air dam and the lower rear valence. Blacked out part of the grill to give it a more "winged" effect. Also replaced the daytime running lamps with yellow bulbs. Next mod is a low rise lip spoiler. Anybody else have any mods to show?

Attachments

·
Registered
330 Posts
nice, i think that grill black out would look nice on my white azera. Only visual mod i have in mine is a foot long scratch on the rear bumper my girlfriend made trying to load her folding bike in the trunk. Still love her

·
Registered
36 Posts
C-pillar glass moulding

Have you looked at black C-pillar glass moulding with '5G' (5th generation) letters in red to match your car? If you get them for about $40 on Ebay, install them with 3M double-sided clear tape 4905. Don't use the tape that comes with it: mine did not stick well after 2 tries, but 3M is very good.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts