Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Looks nice & simple. I have been thinking about getting my windows done, but I always find another bill that needs to be paid instead :( Most cars look better with at least a light tint on the windows.

I don't know much about the plastidip stuff, but it looks well done. Happy driving.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks nice & simple. I have been thinking about getting my windows done, but I always find another bill that needs to be paid instead :( Most cars look better with at least a light tint on the windows.

I don't know much about the plastidip stuff, but it looks well done. Happy driving.
I got the tints done for 130. Local spot in Queens, NY. Definitely worth it.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I got the tints done for 130. Local spot in Queens, NY. Definitely worth it.
What spot in Queens? I actually went to LI to get mine done as I don't trust shops in Queens to do a good job xD

Liking how the tint looks on your car though! I wouldn't plastidip my rims since if you get a scuff on the rim after plastidip, it will clearly show, where as with the chrome it isn't as noticeable. Looks good for now though haha

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What spot in Queens? I actually went to LI to get mine done as I don't trust shops in Queens to do a good job xD

Liking how the tint looks on your car though! I wouldn't plastidip my rims since if you get a scuff on the rim after plastidip, it will clearly show, where as with the chrome it isn't as noticeable. Looks good for now though haha
They actually do a decent job believe it or not. All my friends go there, its on like 61st streeet and queens boulevard.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Tint...

Not sure how you drove 2 years with no tint. Looks good now, I like that color.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
I so agree about the tint. I see a Sonata driving or parked with no tint and it looks like someones living room at night with the lights on and the curtains open. It's just wrong, so very wrong! :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts