Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to one our excellent mods (lovemysantafe), I finally have pics to post.

I tried to taking them in the sun and everytime I went to do it, the clouds moved in.

So far I've added mudguards, all weather mats, sunroof deflector, lip spoiler, and Sonata chrome frame (thanks to lovemysantafe)
Next up is the 3M protection, possibly chrome fog light covers, HIDs, LED taillights, and when they come out I want to get the rain guards.

All comments and suggestions are welcome! Please keep in mind that I'm a horrible photographer.

oh yea, I know about the dealer sticker. It's coming off.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
She looks good :thumbsup: Black is AWESOME but a #@$% to keep clean up here in CT!!!

Was the spoiler hard to install?

·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I washed my car last week and it has had light dusting of pollen and dirt on it. Yesterday it drizzled and left spots so as soon as I got home, I washed it. I'm a detailer and I'm OCD with my cars and the black is a pain to keep clean. However, I love the color and received so many compliments.

We are putting the spoilers on some of the Sonata's on the lot. My friend installed the spoiler and it wasn't hard at all. Drill 2 holes and there is also double sided tape on the back.

·
SENIOR MODERATOR
9,284 Posts
Looking good, man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
If Sunroof Wind noise was 10 BEFORE the Deflector, what is it now?

·
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (CraigS26 @ Oct 22 2010, 10:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365414
If Sunroof Wind noise was 10 BEFORE the Deflector, what is it now?
I added the sunroof deflector as soon as I bought the car. My mom's Sonata has one as well. I don't think it helps that much as it adds to the style of the car. If it helps at all, I think it's when it's open. There is a lot of wind noise when I tilt it.

QUOTE (ssmuff @ Oct 22 2010, 10:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=365415
Looks good, any plans to lower it and add some larger wheels?

I don't plan to lower it because it just barely makes it up my driveway now. I have been thinking about wheels for the summer but I'm not sure. Can you recommend any? I'd like to stay around 17 for a smoother ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts