Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking here for a while with hopes of getting a new Sonata, and this past Sunday I finally did the deal. Got my Venetian Red SE w/nav and sunroof on Sunday and took it to the tint shop yesterday for window tint. Love it so far - traded in a Honda Element, so the SE ride is way better than what I used to have :grin:

[attachment=20400:tc1.jpg][attachment=20401:tc2.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
QUOTE (ToddC @ Sep 24 2010, 12:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358484
I've been lurking here for a while with hopes of getting a new Sonata, and this past Sunday I finally did the deal. Got my Venetian Red SE w/nav and sunroof on Sunday and took it to the tint shop yesterday for window tint. Love it so far - traded in a Honda Element, so the SE ride is way better than what I used to have :grin:

[attachment=20400:tc1.jpg][attachment=20401:tc2.jpg]
Welcome to the board!! That is the EXACT car, I want...with nav and sunroof.

Did you have to wait long to get it? Was it ordered from the factory or did the dealer happen to find one somewhere?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats! :460: Love the color. Never been a fan of red cars, but it looks beautiful on the Sonata. Enjoy it! I've been enjoying my SE for about 3 weeks now. I absolutely love it! And I know what you mean...I'm coming from a CR-V and the ride in this baby is so smoooooth compared to what I'm used to.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Mike Eckman @ Sep 24 2010, 02:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358487
Welcome to the board!! That is the EXACT car, I want...with nav and sunroof.

Did you have to wait long to get it? Was it ordered from the factory or did the dealer happen to find one somewhere?
The dealer actually had 2 like this on the lot -- one outside and one on the showroom floor. My daughter actually works at the dealership and she told me that they were getting several in, so I went in and there it was, just begging me to take it home.

·
Registered
817 Posts
And, he passed me today on the highway, too!

I think he was speeding!

:banana:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think your gonna like it.
I just got my sunglasses holder replaced and the steering pull fixed.
I really enjoy this car.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
QUOTE (BuCwiLd @ Sep 24 2010, 11:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358612
was that before or after tax and fees?
Before, but there wasn't much in the way of taxes and fees. I got a really good deal for my trade and in Ohio you only pay taxes on the difference between the trade and the purchase price, not on the full purchase price.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Congratulations.

Red SEs look great. :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts