Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was really worried it was going to be completely for show. Getting onto the 401 from my home though I was taking the 270º on-ramp and the car didn't lump over to the front left wheel nearly as badly. After testing it for a couple hundred km(and a lot more on-ramps) I can honestly recommend it.

Thanks again to F1junkie for selling me his old one.

so now the question is: lowering springs or cold air intake...

·
Registered
197 Posts
QUOTE (feeboo @ Oct 9 2010, 06:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362282
I was really worried it was going to be completely for show. Getting onto the 401 from my home though I was taking the 270º on-ramp and the car didn't lump over to the front left wheel nearly as badly. After testing it for a couple hundred km(and a lot more on-ramps) I can honestly recommend it.

Thanks again to F1junkie for selling me his old one.

so now the question is: lowering springs or cold air intake...
Great to hear you can feel a difference!

Lowering springs - a bit of work but I enough of us can guide you through the process. Give me a shout and I'll have you going in no time....

Short shifter too!

Window tint....

Short ram intake....

Exhaust....

Ahhh, a beautiful list!

Dave

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
QUOTE (F1junkie @ Oct 9 2010, 08:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362328
Great to hear you can feel a difference!

Lowering springs - a bit of work but I enough of us can guide you through the process. Give me a shout and I'll have you going in no time....

Short shifter too!

Window tint....

Short ram intake....

Exhaust....

Ahhh, a beautiful list!

Dave
The Dave mod is the most costly. Good idea putting it last on the list.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
After installing my ram air set up, I realized how much the original system robs energy from the car.  

I went with weapon R.  Not too costly, sounds awesome, and I could feel a difference in power even though I just ran the ram air attachment to the head light.

So, I would suggest the intake first, then lowering springs. Just my opinion.

Megan Racing lowering springs are actually next on my list after I get my wheels on.

·
Registered
339 Posts
would those (or any) lowering springs make my 16" tires rub???

how can i find out before buying the springs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts