Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I decided to take Thursday and Friday off this week to get some rest since I've been working 70+ hours per week and get some work done on the E. I have a pile of parts that need to be put on the car and this was the only way I was going to be able to start doing any of it. I installed the X-Brace bar Thursday and the Tuix front lip yesterday. Today I put the Whiteline adjustable end links on and then put her back in the shop up on jack stands and the underside of the hood and trunk in now in primer.

Here's a teaser:

·
22,793 Posts
Looks better than before. "BigStogs" is gonna want to visit with you about this X-brace.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks better than before. "BigStogs" is gonna want to visit with you about this X-brace.
This was apparently the last WJR color coded front lip in the Country. They had no idea of more were coming so I had no choice but to get it. All dealerships around here were $400+ on the price so I had to go online to partshyundai.com and it was $225 shipped. Took about 45 minutes to install from opening the box until I stood back and looked over the work.

If I can help in any way with the X Brace I'm happy to. I love mine!

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How did the X Brace help? Do you feel a difference? Did you the sub frame bushing?
Honestly I do feel a difference. The faster you take a corner the more you will feel it, or at least that's how it seems to me. I didn't use the bushings, just the X Brace was installed.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Xbrace looks like it's pretty much a subframe connector to me, in which case it should make a very noticeable improvement in handling in straight line and cornering. I'm very tempted to do this mod as well, made a HUGE difference on my Trans Am when I installed subframe connectors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts