Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy to report that after months of patiently waiting for my lease to be up on my old car & reading this forum for months...I finally got my Sonata! I posted a while back about how my biggest concern was what color to get! Well, I had plenty of time to think about it! I ended up getting the iridescent silver blue peal, SE model. I definately made the perfect choice for me! The color is absolutely beautiful. Far from a powder blue or light blue, as some have called it. It's like the radient silver with a flair. Everything about the car has exceeded my expectations so far! I drove it home from the dealership on the highway & it just hugged the road. What a smooth drive. I wasn't expecting that. I feel like I'm driving a really expensive car. I was going to get a full leather upgrade, but after seeing & feeling the SE seats, I love them & they are so sporty. And here is a pic of my new baby...
[attachment=20114:my_sonata.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
:00000732: to the Sonata club. Enjoy your new ride. Congrats.
EDIT: Just re-reading some posts and it does seem a name change is in order as the poster below states. :wink2:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Already took the "sonata" off as well. Nice.

Does this mean you have to change your name to ihaveanewsonata ?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Glad you got the color you wanted. I didn't even know the color existed until after I purchased my one! Saw it at Avis and my jaw almost dropped. That is if it's the silver/blue flip flop color.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Most excellent color choice, iwantanewsonata.

Of course, I would say that.

:)

Yesterday I was at my local dealer getting an oil change and I looked at the Sonata's they have on the lot. I found at least of each of the colors and I really feel that there isn't a bad color choice.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Glenn!

Ayces - In the pic (horrible pic, btw) it does look like I took the Sonata off, but no, it's still there. I wold totally take it off, as I love the look without it, but I'm leasing it, so probably not a good idea. :whistling:

And yes, I need to change my name! Can I? I could not find the setting to change it.

Eye, it is the silver/blue flip flop color & you're right John, you can't go wrong colorwise, but........silver blue is the purtiest! :thumbsup:

I can't believe how protective I am of this car. The biggest challenge for me is not smoking in it! Maybe it will help me quit! And now I park far away, so I'm getting more exercise & I won't eat in it, so no more fast food. This car just might make me healthier! Woo Hoo! :grin:

·
Registered
623 Posts
QUOTE (iwantanewsonata @ Sep 3 2010, 10:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=354196
Thanks, Glenn!

Ayces - In the pic (horrible pic, btw) it does look like I took the Sonata off, but no, it's still there. I wold totally take it off, as I love the look without it, but I'm leasing it, so probably not a good idea. :whistling:

And yes, I need to change my name! Can I? I could not find the setting to change it.

Eye, it is the silver/blue flip flop color & you're right John, you can't go wrong colorwise, but........silver blue is the purtiest! :thumbsup:

I can't believe how protective I am of this car. The biggest challenge for me is not smoking in it! Maybe it will help me quit! And now I park far away, so I'm getting more exercise & I won't eat in it, so no more fast food. This car just might make me healthier! Woo Hoo! :grin:
Hahaha... wow guess I just glanced. It is definitely there. You could always take it off and if you decide to turn it in buy another one from the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts