Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of the models have fender signals ???

Yes I have a limited and my mirrors have the led signals and I am too lazy to go drive to a dealer and look and see... LOl

Anyway , reason I ask is Shark Racing has a play an play LED replacement for the fender signals...

http://www.sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/sho...;cate=012101000

·
Registered
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2,291 Posts
QUOTE (Quigley21 @ Aug 18 2010, 06:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350260
Which of the models have fender signals ???

Yes I have a limited and my mirrors have the led signals and I am too lazy to go drive to a dealer and look and see... LOl

Anyway , reason I ask is Shark Racing has a play an play LED replacement for the fender signals...

http://www.sharkracing.com/acecart/bin/sho...;cate=012101000
None of the US models have fender signals. Shark is actually a Korea-based company so they probably only come on the KDM models. If you wanted them you could install them but you would have to drill into your fender and run wiring.

Having had a car with them, I can tell you they are not worth it.

Just my two pennies...

·
Registered
603 Posts
LOL! I saw those fender signals on Shark Racing also and was wondering the same thing.

I figured it was a US vs Korea thing, but I have several pictures of Korea spec Sonatas and they dont have them either! I guess its possible, only some Korean ones have them, but in the last several months since Ive been interested in the Sonata, I have accumulated quite a collection of pictures that Ive found on various websites and NONE of them show fender signals.

The Shark Racing ad clearly says that these replace OEM signals, so some of them have to have them! I want to see! :)

·
Registered
854 Posts
QUOTE (Mike Eckman @ Aug 19 2010, 11:31 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350432
LOL! I saw those fender signals on Shark Racing also and was wondering the same thing.

I figured it was a US vs Korea thing, but I have several pictures of Korea spec Sonatas and they dont have them either! I guess its possible, only some Korean ones have them, but in the last several months since Ive been interested in the Sonata, I have accumulated quite a collection of pictures that Ive found on various websites and NONE of them show fender signals.

The Shark Racing ad clearly says that these replace OEM signals, so some of them have to have them! I want to see! :)
yeah now that you mention that I haven't seen any kdm sonatas with this side marker either.

Show us some pics SR :grin:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to know it wasn't just me not seeing these... LOL

·
Registered
623 Posts
AH-HA! Found some... Granted on Middle Eastern Prototypes, but nonetheless...

and in concept form...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts