Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on my research and reading on the forum it seems as there is some demand for a set of Front and Rear Floor Liners for the 2011 Sonata. I have sent an email to Husky which is a company that produces another version of the Weathertech floor liners to see if they would be interested in producing a set of floor liners for our vehicle. Here is the email I sent to them:

"Hello I would like to request a set of floor liners for my vehicle, I own a 2011 Hyundai Sonata and with winter coming I really want to have some floor protection. Weathertech already has the floor liners available for the front but they're has been a few reviews on them stating that they dont fit very well. There is also alot of demand for the rear mats that Weathertech does not currently offer and if you released a set you would surely sell them based on that alone. I have personally had Husky brand mats in a few of my vehicles and also my parents use Husky products. I know this is a brand new vehicle but I also know there will be demand for these which would justify your companies time of designing these.

I am a member of a rather active forum and alot of people are looking for floor liners. I know I could start a thread on the forum and forward the posts to you to show that the demand is out there. The 2011 Sonata is a very popular, hot selling car right now and people would surely want to protect their cars interior. Please consider designing a set of the Floor Liners for this car and let me know what you can offer. I would be willing to pay a deposit for a set if it would get the ball rolling on the design and manufacturing of them.

Also if your company would be interested there may be enough interest on the forums to start a "group buy" which would justify the time invested on the design of these.

Thank you for your time, Please reply with any info. -Robert"

As you can see by reading my email sent to them I'm trying to judge the interest that this forum has for a set of floor liners produced by another company instead of having one company out there (Weathertech)

As far as pricing goes I've seen on average this brand of mats selling for about $20 cheaper then Weathertech. Obviously since this is just a feeler thread and I have no idea if these will even be produced I cant say what the final sale price will be. I mentioned in my email to them that if there is enough interest I could maybe set up a group buy which could help both parties out (them with selling their products and us with getting a discount for a few sets if they would be willing to offer us any)

Please post up if your interested in a set of these and if Husky shows any interest in producing a set then I will forward this to them. If I get a reply I will post it up so everyone knows the status.

- Drew

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
QUOTE (SExy__Sonata @ Oct 29 2010, 12:02 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=367163
Based on my research and reading on the forum it seems as there is some demand for a set of Front and Rear Floor Liners for the 2011 Sonata. I have sent an email to Husky which is a company that produces another version of the Weathertech floor liners to see if they would be interested in producing a set of floor liners for our vehicle. Here is the email I sent to them:

"Hello I would like to request a set of floor liners for my vehicle, I own a 2011 Hyundai Sonata and with winter coming I really want to have some floor protection. Weathertech already has the floor liners available for the front but they're has been a few reviews on them stating that they dont fit very well. There is also alot of demand for the rear mats that Weathertech does not currently offer and if you released a set you would surely sell them based on that alone. I have personally had Husky brand mats in a few of my vehicles and also my parents use Husky products. I know this is a brand new vehicle but I also know there will be demand for these which would justify your companies time of designing these.

I am a member of a rather active forum and alot of people are looking for floor liners. I know I could start a thread on the forum and forward the posts to you to show that the demand is out there. The 2011 Sonata is a very popular, hot selling car right now and people would surely want to protect their cars interior. Please consider designing a set of the Floor Liners for this car and let me know what you can offer. I would be willing to pay a deposit for a set if it would get the ball rolling on the design and manufacturing of them.

Also if your company would be interested there may be enough interest on the forums to start a "group buy" which would justify the time invested on the design of these.

Thank you for your time, Please reply with any info. -Robert"

As you can see by reading my email sent to them I'm trying to judge the interest that this forum has for a set of floor liners produced by another company instead of having one company out there (Weathertech)

As far as pricing goes I've seen on average this brand of mats selling for about $20 cheaper then Weathertech. Obviously since this is just a feeler thread and I have no idea if these will even be produced I cant say what the final sale price will be. I mentioned in my email to them that if there is enough interest I could maybe set up a group buy which could help both parties out (them with selling their products and us with getting a discount for a few sets if they would be willing to offer us any)

Please post up if your interested in a set of these and if Husky shows any interest in producing a set then I will forward this to them. If I get a reply I will post it up so everyone knows the status.

- Drew

This is an alternative that is available right now through Autoanything (I think i saw the best price through their "store" on ebay):

http://www.hyundai-forums.com/index.php?s=...st&p=367241

just FYI. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts