Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Me, but I'm not going to back that up. You'll just have to take my word for it. I'm so fast. SO fast.

And furious.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (Naky @ Aug 11 2010, 05:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=348775
Me, but I'm not going to back that up. You'll just have to take my word for it. I'm so fast. SO fast.

And furious.
lmao .... i'm serious .... i wanna know who has ran the quickest 1/4 mile time .....!!!!!!!!!!!!! and by the way ...."I NEED 2 OF THE BIG ONES , AND I NEED THEM BY TONIGHT " ... lmao

·
Registered
763 Posts
nobody at the moment!

all 3 people that were turbo / going turbo called it quits.

the PR guy.
damian
& stevenwang

I CALL DIBS ON LOWEST THOUGH ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Well I've yet to see a faster time than mine! mwhahaha....

I got no engine mods though (unless a Short intake is considered a mod hehe) and had a sliding clutch... but anyways.. stock form, my best time was 16.99 ( longest..race.. EVER) I believe I saw someone with Nos though in the other 1/4 mile thread doing a better time though... but not by much.

·
Registered
83 Posts
QUOTE (audobon @ Aug 12 2010, 01:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=348871
nobody at the moment!

all 3 people that were turbo / going turbo called it quits.
Honestly... and this is MY opinion... I find it useless to put it turbo after seeing our Accents with a turbo.

I've never seen one live in front of me, only videos mind you. But if I look at how much it costs vs the amount of HP gained.. WOW. Must be the worst mod to do to our engines. The cars seemed extremely slow... unless they weren't at full throttle. It actually looked like a stock Elantra was quicker even with the turbo.

One thing for certain... they were probably econo-quick-boxes though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok well... i will clam the fastest tile since ..... my time of 16.1 seem's to be the fastest time !!!!!!! lmao that's sad ..... someone please beat my time so i will have more insentive to make my snail go faster

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
QUOTE (HyundaiSR @ Aug 12 2010, 03:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=348989
Well I've yet to see a faster time than mine! mwhahaha....

I got no engine mods though (unless a Short intake is considered a mod hehe) and had a sliding clutch... but anyways.. stock form, my best time was 16.99 ( longest..race.. EVER) I believe I saw someone with Nos though in the other 1/4 mile thread doing a better time though... but not by much.
well my fastest time was 16.1 so i think that beats ure time of 16.9 !!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts