Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By this time tomorrow I will no longer have the sonata. I have decided that I'm just bored with it. Lack of after market support or the ones that do offer support some are just not reliable. Only person that seemed to be consistently good for this vehicle was Charles with compass nav. I wanted to purchase a genesis sedan but I could not find one I liked in my area for a decent price. I have decided to purchase a charger Daytona road and track version. Here is a link to the new I am buying. The only thing it doest have is sunroof and adaptive cruise, other than that its loaded with every option.

New 2013 Dodge Charger For Sale | Jacksonville FL

I wish every one the best with their cars, and sorry I'm trading the car with the compass nav installed.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Im in Jax, Fl. too. I hope you have fun with the Charger. Looks nice!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Good luck with the new ride. Hopefully you don't put many miles on a vehicle, based on the fuel economy.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Good luck with your new car! :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good luck with the new ride. Hopefully you don't put many miles on a vehicle, based on the fuel economy.
Not to concerned with the gas mileage. I dont drive the car enough to worry about it. I maybe put 8,000 miles a year on my cars.

·
Registered
564 Posts
By this time tomorrow I will no longer have the sonata. I have decided that I'm just bored with it. Lack of after market support or the ones that do offer support some are just not reliable. Only person that seemed to be consistently good for this vehicle was Charles with compass nav. I wanted to purchase a genesis sedan but I could not find one I liked in my area for a decent price. I have decided to purchase a charger Daytona road and track version. Here is a link to the new I am buying. The only thing it doest have is sunroof and adaptive cruise, other than that its loaded with every option.

New 2013 Dodge Charger For Sale | Jacksonville FL

I wish every one the best with their cars, and sorry I'm trading the car with the compass nav installed.
Nice Charger, and at $32K a great deal! Enjoy the new ride :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Hey, at least he was honest for those pointing out all the negatives. He said he was bored with the car. There are people that come up with outlandish rationalizations to switch cars. He was straight up.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Agree with Bearcat's comments................Best of Luck with the new car. Did you consider a Challenger at at all?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So update for everyone. I went to pick up the charger today and was doing my test drive when I noticed something. I couldn't find the option on the screen for the navigation. I asked the salesman about it and he said the car doesn't have navigation as an option in this particular car. I told him I had seen it online that it did have it. Long story short I didnt buy the car today, I am still up in the air about buying a "fully loaded" car with no nav? Whomever was in charge of ordering cars at the dealership is just plain dumb. Top of the line car with every option and they dont out fit it with nav.. I have one option to add nav to the vehicle aftermarket but it integrates like factory. Its called nav tv and the kit runs about 1300.00 its very easy to install. Here are the numbers that the dealership has given me. trade on my car $19,300 my car has 18,000 miles. I think that's a fair price. The charger is $31,841, out the door check I write them is $14,363.00, but then I have to figure in another 1400.00 for the aftermarket nav. I am not sure what to do at this point.

·
Registered
477 Posts
could just get a 2012 genesis sedan Rspec.
more power
better warranty
has nav
and better MPG
and you can get one for under 36k

·
Registered
652 Posts
So update for everyone. I went to pick up the charger today and was doing my test drive when I noticed something. I couldn't find the option on the screen for the navigation. I asked the salesman about it and he said the car doesn't have navigation as an option in this particular car. I told him I had seen it online that it did have it. Long story short I didnt buy the car today, I am still up in the air about buying a "fully loaded" car with no nav? Whomever was in charge of ordering cars at the dealership is just plain dumb. Top of the line car with every option and they dont out fit it with nav.. I have one option to add nav to the vehicle aftermarket but it integrates like factory. Its called nav tv and the kit runs about 1300.00 its very easy to install. Here are the numbers that the dealership has given me. trade on my car $19,300 my car has 18,000 miles. I think that's a fair price. The charger is $31,841, out the door check I write them is $14,363.00, but then I have to figure in another 1400.00 for the aftermarket nav. I am not sure what to do at this point.
If you only drive 8k miles a year, why do you need Nav?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts