Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a Sonata F20 Turbo?

Checked out a Kia Stinger 2.0 Premium with Tech Pkg (MSRP $40,000) and saw someone there has a Sonata F20 Turbo. Think it may be an employee.

BTW, I liked the Stinger EXCEPT the view out the rear window is very poor. If it were not for that, I'd consider getting one. If the Genesis G70 is equipped the same, I may consider that, assuming the availability of Genesis dealers.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
F20 is silly foreign badge... badge removal or foreign badge installation silly ricer fad
debadging rebadging.... gotta run... need to put a Mercedes emblem on the hood of my Shitnata

Reactions: wrs

·
Registered
12 Posts
F20 is silly foreign badge... badge removal or foreign badge installation silly ricer fad
debadging rebadging.... gotta run... need to put a Mercedes emblem on the hood of my Shitnata
Foreign badging is kinda silly but I have no issues with debadging. Hardly would call that a ricer fad.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Except for the badging on the trunk, and the aftermarket Red Caliper Covers, the car looked normal.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I never understood the thought process behind changing out the badge for a different one. Even back in college when I turbo charged my Miata I never put the stupid badges on it. Besides the intercooler, you couldn't tell it wasn't stock from the outside. Now some of these cars that come with 18"+ rims where you can easily see the caliper. They should come painted from factory, imo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts