Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the Tucson, the time can be changed from the normal am/pm display to the 24 hour reading.
Example: 1.00pm can be changed to 1300.
To do this, you need to press the "R" button for 2.5 ~ 3 secundes (or untill the display changes).
So far, this feature is on the late 2004+ Elantra & Tucson only.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks boy.... looks much more better.
I also told my dealer. he did not know either....hehehehe

although it took me arround 7-8 sec of pressing the R button

cheers...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Originally posted by duke@Nov 25 2004, 03:33 PM
On the Tucson, the time can be changed from the normal am/pm display to the 24 hour reading.
Example: 1.00pm can be changed to 1300.
To do this, you need to press the "R" button for 2.5 ~ 3 secundes (or untill the display changes).
So far, this feature is on the late 2004+ Elantra & Tucson only.
[snapback]3051[/snapback]​

Duke, in the manual of my Azera it says so, but when I tried I couldn't get the change, I'll try to hold it for longer and report in the meantime can you tell me if it does apply also to the Azera.

·
Registered
58 Posts
HooWa!

Great!

It takes 8 seconds, then the 24:00 flashes, then it pulls in the correct minutes.

I just purchased a new sterio with an LCD display and it's got a clock dead center in the middle of the display when the sterio is off. Was alittle bumb'd out thinking there would be two of the same time displays.... Not Now :57:

·
Registered
1 Posts
:) I am one happy driver. Thanks for the info on how to get the clock to change from "regular" time to military time (and back). I had my 2004 Elantra in for a new radio (the CD player crapped out) and in the process someone (perhaps me) changed the time display. I could not change it back. I went on the Hyundai corp website but they required a biographical essay to register so I called the dealer. He said, "Come in." What was I expecting? Then I googled and found this site and am very pleased. Practically the first thing I found on my search was FYI by Duke.

The amount of time to change was trivial compared to the time on hold with my dealer's phone - over 5 minutes - and a non-answer afterward. :amen:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts