Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of Vossen CV3 for sale

4 20x10 Vossen CV3 matte black with silver machined finish.

5x113.3 35 offset

will sell for 1900 local (+150 for shipping elsewhere) as they were only used for 3 months

Please do your research and see how much you are saving

You can also opt to have them as is with tires (used for 6 months) Nexen 8000 225/35 20 and also with TPMS for an extra 450

contact = www.facebook.com/bigmerf

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
Sorry just went to check out the rims on your ride & had to tell you that your car is sick I Love the colour, stance, rims well everything! I've got a 2013 Elantra Sparkling Ruby colour in stick model and I can only imagine it look as sharp as your Sonata, I Love the clean simple look of it a simple side banner on the windshield it's not all stickered up just nice clean slick looking that's what I'm going for few important mods get it sitting right.
Anyways sorry just couldn't help it that's a very nice car, obviously you've got a good eye for classy style!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry just went to check out the rims on your ride & had to tell you that your car is sick I Love the colour, stance, rims well everything! I've got a 2013 Elantra Sparkling Ruby colour in stick model and I can only imagine it look as sharp as your Sonata, I Love the clean simple look of it a simple side banner on the windshield it's not all stickered up just nice clean slick looking that's what I'm going for few important mods get it sitting right.
Anyways sorry just couldn't help it that's a very nice car, obviously you've got a good eye for classy style!

Thanks you for the compliments.

By the way. Wheels are sold

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts