Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I want to know if theres a software or a internet site where we can go to see exploded view of some car parts. Because i have a project for my tail light...but i dont know if its possible to insert my mod 'cause i dont know how its realy look over the ''lents''. Please help, I dont see any topic talking about this.

(Sorry for my noobie english)

·
Registered
448 Posts
QUOTE (QCmonkeyboy @ Nov 19 2010, 03:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=372939
Hi,

I want to know if theres a software or a internet site where we can go to see exploded view of some car parts. Because i have a project for my tail light...but i dont know if its possible to insert my mod 'cause i dont know how its realy look over the ''lents''. Please help, I dont see any topic talking about this.

(Sorry for my noobie english)
I would have a look at this thread and download the appropriate manual(s) and data that I could use, then I'd go to the thread about the on-line manuals (hyundai site) in the sticky section of this forum and joint that free site. Between the 2 information sources, you should be able to get what you need.

You could also buy a "hard copy" manual, there are quite a few sites that sell them on-line, but they're fairly expensive and you won't get much more than you will from what I initially suggested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts