Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looked into any after market exhaust? I follow some pages on Instagram of Azera clubs in Brazil and they have nice sounding exhausts but can’t find any for them here in the states. Anyone ever look into it or think one from another car would fit it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had great success on many cars with just going to a competent muffler shop that does custom exhausts. They can fabricate just about anything you want (legally) and most will install your mufflers (as long as they're new) if you want a brand they dont carry.
It also depends on what your looking for. Some want the straight pipes with the loud raspy popping and such which you can do by just eliminating all muffler and resonators. In my experience, I keep the resonator between the cat and rear axle. In most cases its a straight thru canister meant to quell the nasty drone at highway cruise speeds. The mufflers you choose out back are too numerous to name. I typically check out YouTube for some sounds clips most often I've gone with Magnaflow for a good tone without being overly loud.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts