Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I pulled into a parking lot I didn't like any of my options, until I spotted a new Sonata. I parked between it and the curb leaving ample room between our cars. When I first got out the owner gave me a dirty look like "how dare you park next to my new baby", but his face instantly changed when he realized it was another Sonata. When I went into the store he was checking out my car, and even when I came out of the store he was still eye balling it. Both are GLS's, so nothing really different except for the color and I have 17"s.

It seems even when you own a Sonata you can't help but look. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (captainjd02 @ Jul 9 2010, 10:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=340176
The other day I pulled into a parking lot I didn't like any of my options, until I spotted a new Sonata. I parked between it and the curb leaving ample room between our cars. When I first got out the owner gave me a dirty look like "how dare you park next to my new baby", but his face instantly changed when he realized it was another Sonata. When I went into the store he was checking out my car, and even when I came out of the store he was still eye balling it. Both are GLS's, so nothing really different except for the color and I have 17"s.

It seems even when you own a Sonata you can't help but look. :thumbsup:
i catch my neighbor staring at mine all the time...but her's is a GLS in silver...ewwww lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
A car caught my attention the other day when I was setting at a light. I didn't recogiize it at first but I was really taken by its looks. As it drove by I realized it was a black SE. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
717 Posts
I get plenty of looks but have only seen a handful around town. Pasted one on our main road it was a SE in that dark blue color. Looked like it hadn't been washed since new. The chrome tips were now black and the car looked bad. I hate seeing people treat cars that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts