Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my esc off light keeps coming on every now and then..what is this ? and what does that mean? i have a botton for it but i never press it? thanks

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
1 - possible brake light switch fault,, scan and look for 0504 in PCM, or 1513 in ABS/ESC module

2 - 3.3 V6 ?? Loss of acell pedal response,,, MIL illuminates, and sets a variety of TPS related DTC... we shut down COMM to ABS/ESC because we do not know that engine values is corrrect in regard to throttle.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Easy way to see if its the brake switch. When you get somewhere, put it in park and use something to wedge the brakes down. If the esc light is on and its the switch the brake lights wont work.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Big Irish, do you think it's the new mufflers? Nah right?! Because I just bought the mufflers a couple of hours ago...lmao
Cant be. I have a free flowing exhaust. No cats at all and I dont have any CELs. Its probably the switch. Mine was giving me issues n as soon as the piece came in the mail the issue went away (never got to install it lol. Just holding on to it til it starts bugging me again.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah theres no issues with performance or anytthing that i notice, the light just comes on every now and then every couple months, and its happened before i got the mufflers...so no its not the mufflers, glad to know you guys liked the setup enough to buy them yourself =P

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big Irish, do you think it's the new mufflers? Nah right?! Because I just bought the mufflers a couple of hours ago...lmao

by the way if u got those mufflers off ebay, they dont give you a tracking number or any info but dont worry because they do come like after a week and a half. They originally didnt come the day the offer said they would, and there was no info on tracking so i opened up a case, low n behold they came the next day, but the sellers never got into contact with me, or ebay ...so ebay was asking me if i got them or they would have given me my money back no questions...i figured this was a test of karma so i didnt take my money back 0.o

1 - 8 of 8 Posts