Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at 2013 Equus, 80000km/50000miles.
Wondered how many people have had to replace/repair air suspension parts, as I believe they are very expensive.
Thanks ,
Cliff

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking at 2013 Equus, 80000km/50000miles.
Wondered how many people have had to replace/repair air suspension parts, as I believe they are very expensive.
Thanks ,
Cliff
Hi Cliff,

Have my hyundai equus 2013 at dealer now. Suspension problems, car very low in front. Waiting for call back.

Joyce

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am having the same problem on my 2011, low in the front, Ride Height switch light will not raise or illuminate. Any advice or solutions?
Check out my thread here....

https://www.hyundai-forums.com/equus-forum/636357-2013-front-end-bottomed-out.html

Same exact symptoms that you have. Bottomed out. Pressing my ride height button did nothing except pop up the little car icon in the top of infotainment system saying it was at normal height. Turned out I had a leak in one of the struts and both leaked out. Bad news is it's pricey repair. Hyundai wanted around 4k. I found a local shop and some reman air springs and got out for just under 2k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
8 Participants
bnoix
Hyundai Forums
Hyundai Forum is a community for all Hyundai Owners to talk and learn all about their favorite subject: Hyundai cars from the Sonata to the Elantra and even the new Kona!
Full Forum Listing