Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
792 Posts
Bahaha!! The ONLY guy in the universe who has a big 6, but wants the world to think it's a 4! Usually it's the other way around, but you go with it.

Good luck cleaning out the brake dust on those rims!
:liebe011:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Wow the car looks really nice! I like those rims!
And yes what is the F24S emblem doing on the car? lol Dont worry the environmental team wont run after you :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually the NF24S was given to me by the wife when she found out that I was trying to setup up the car. I didnt know thats what it meant. Oh well....

·
Banned
792 Posts
That's ok, Kluto. I put a HONDA badge on the Sonata. I just read the first letter, and thought it was Hyundai. My resale value did go up, though!!!!!!!
:460: :hyper:

·
Registered
157 Posts
what rims are those? look sick man~ :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I thought everybody underbadged their cars. I had a supercharged 1998 cobra that I grabbed the bumper & taillights off of a 1995 V6, then badged it out as a base model, put on steel wheels with hubcaps off a 1994, and ran one of the tailpipes as a turndown under the bumper so you couldn't tell it was dual exhaust... until I started it. Those Corvette guys on the interstate **** up their backs when they tried to show off.

By, the way, kulitko, I think those wheels look **** on your ride. It bleeped me out. Just so you know, I used a positive expletive. I like your car's slippers.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Hey Kulito, Did you drop your car? if so how much? Your car looks great. I'm planning on getting 19"s (Hyundai Genisis coup) Rims on my Sonata 2010 Limited but I wasnt sure if i would have to drop the car.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts