Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my rims today... and it was the wrong shade of gold... So will be converting alloy tomorrow and dropping the front a little more. What cha guys think?

·
Banned
792 Posts
I LOVE it! Great match, color-wise. You must have spent a lot of time looking at rims and stuff, because they are out of this world!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
wheels look awsome but too aggressive for the friendly-looking stock front end on the sonata. throw a front lip on it and ur car will look like packing 300+ ponies under the hood.

btw: how much were the wheels?

·
Banned
873 Posts
^boy you trippen those are BBS!!... dayuum.... you and i are the 2 members on this forum rocking agressive staggered on the NF :clap:

edit: oh and you said your dropping the front a little more.. how are you planning on doing that? i would like to drop my car sligthly a bit more as well... these h&r spings still look 4x4 compared to my friends rides that are slammed

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wheels are BBS LM Reps..... They cost a pretty penny......

As for the color.. Im changing it tomorrow for alooy (hyper silver) Rims... The Gold just doesnt match....

The rims are

19X8.5 +45 Front
19X10 +35 Back.....

I think im going to go 19X10 in the fronts, 19X10 in the back with a +10 offset and semi flaring the rear and front fender as well to get a wider look.....

Im planning on cutting the front springs about 1 coil worth. It might bounce but it will do for now untill I get my coilovers..... Then we are good to go....

I'll post more pics when im done.....

·
Registered
367 Posts
Too bad it's 2010 and not 1993; reminds me of cars in Cali from the movie "Menace II Society"

The color does match up well and it's unique. Do whatever makes you happy; you only live once.

·
Registered
328 Posts
wider rims and tires on the rear is for traction for a RWD car whats the point of having a staggered look for a FWD vehicle.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts