Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Question for the Canadians out there who've been around the block.

Is it illegal for the dealer to remove and discard the EPA sticker prior to delivery???? Shouldn't the customer get that EPA sticker along with the car on possession?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am not sure if it is illegal but I asked the sales person to ensure he included it with all the paper work he handed to me on delivery. He came in on his day off when the SF was offloaded from the truck.

I think he did it because he did not want to get less then 100% on the Hyundai Customer Survey as I already got a phone call from him apologizing for the delays when I picked up the Santa Fe as items I requested were not completed. He even went as far as what I can I do to make up for the delays. I have not responded yet but the customer service lady from the dealership called as well now.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. I didn't get a chance to call my guy until the day before delivery. The car had already been peeled but not prepped so the EPA sticker was thrown out. He gave me one off another car but I really wanted the one wih our vehicle's VIN.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts