Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if folks on the forum might know how to access the Engineering Mode for the 2013 Genesis? I recently traded my 2012 Azera in for the Genesis and liked having access to this submenu system for checking software revisions and other such items.

If you have any suggestions I'm all ears...

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try holding 4 with the radio off for 4 seconds, then let go and press 1 "4x".

GOT IT?
I have to admit I'm not sure which "4" you are referring to? This is a the 2013 with Tech and Premium packages.

Your the first person who has given me a direction so thank you, but I just need a bit more understanding. Thanks.

Scott

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Ok, now I know which radio you have. That procedure will work for "base" radio.

This is going to be confusing...

Radio on, press "phone" button

Press "settings" on screen

Now, below the "volume" button on screen, there is an empty space, a gap before the trim around the radio is there, but on the touch screen. TAP THIS ONCE.

Then, above "priority", but below the back arrow on screen, is the same gap. TAP THIS ONCE.

You should be in engineering mode.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Now, below the "volume" button on screen, there is an empty space, a gap before the trim around the radio is there, but on the touch screen. TAP THIS ONCE.

Then, above "priority", but below the back arrow on screen, is the same gap. TAP THIS ONCE.

One more slight problem, this system doesn't have a touch screen.... Everything is controlled by the Knob / Controls.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Just wondering if folks on the forum might know how to access the Engineering Mode for the 2013 Genesis? I recently traded my 2012 Azera in for the Genesis and liked having access to this submenu system for checking software revisions and other such items.

Thanks,
Scott
Hold "back, disc, aux and the eject button at the same time for a few seconds. I think that May be the menu you're looking for. Or info/phone instead of aux, I'm not 100%. It's one of the 2

·
Registered
622 Posts

Thanks,
Scott
Sorry, I was wrong with my first post. I found the pic I was looking for now. Is this the mode you're trying to access? image.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nope, this image isn't for the 2013 Lexicon. That button combination doesn't do anything on this system.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hey SVT,

Hopefully you're still an active member on here because i believe you may be able to help me.

I was reading a thread on here trying to figure out how to get into some type of ENG mode on my 2010 hyundai genesis touch screen.

You instructed someone to go to the phone menu and then press the blank spot in the bottom left and then blank spot at the top right.... which i did and it brought me to a screen with bluetooth SW/FW info . I then pressed those same two spots again from the bluetooth SW/FW screen and i got a screen with a bunch of different options. the link below will show you a picture of that screen.

Do you know what any of those options will do?

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Probably mess something up real bad. Im not sure how to program it in that mode, it looks like a basic screen for engineers to fault trace more quickly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts