Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
In the EU the H!-starex in known as H300. The one i have is from 2009 2,5tdci. Oil is spraying out just behind the frontbumper. Oil-cooler ???
Want to remove the frontbumper to see the problem, how can i remove this huge part of plastic ??? Removed all the plastic screws but no move.
Can some one tell me how to ??? Page of manual ??

Hope someone can help.

Regards
Kees
The Netherlands

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,
In the EU the H!-starex in known as H300. The one i have is from 2009 2,5tdci. Oil is spraying out just behind the frontbumper. Oil-cooler ???
Want to remove the frontbumper to see the problem, how can i remove this huge part of plastic ??? Removed all the plastic screws but no move.
Can some one tell me how to ??? Page of manual ??

Hope someone can help.

Regards
Kees
The Netherlands
dismantled the H300 front-end. Oil is spraying out of the intercooler !! There is a hole on a corner of it. Oil is from the Turbounit. Both fans are separated , turbo is totaly ruined. Can someone help me with an exploded view with partnumbers of the turbo and his connections ??

Regards
Kees

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
Can't help with diagram or part numbers, but I assume the hole is at a bottom corner of the intercooler? If oil is spraying out surely that means the turbo is working? Sounds like the boost pressure is escaping through the hole. Oil in the intercooler isn't unusual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts